Nana Kwame Gyamfi
Senior Lecturer, Certified Information Security Manager, and ITIL certified with over seven years of experience managing IT infrastructure, Trainer in I.T/Computer Science and Information Security Management specialist with over 7 years exposure to different fields of work including; Check Point Security Software Management, I.T Audit and Security Management, Identity Management and Access Control, Data mining Privacy, Database Security and Big Data Management and Protection, I.T Policies and Standards, Quality Assurance, Compliance, Risk and Control and Regulatory. ‘I publish 22 articles and one book, still counting.
Collaborating with CISOs, outside vendors and teams of engineers and analysts. That means employers will want to see proof of outstanding leadership, oral and communication skills. They are also going to be looking for efficient multitasking and creative.
Problem-solvers. Like general contractors on a building site, Security, Managers are responsible for addressing a dizzying array of company issues, Leading Oracle user groups and advising I.T managers to roll on Oracle database
- International Institute of Professional Education and Research (IIPER), Certified in Quantitative Risk Management (CQRM)-Fellow, July -August 2019.
- University of Rochester/University of Ghana, USA/Ghana Exchange Program (August 2014 to 2016) Master o Philosophy in Computer Science
- Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok- India, 2011, M.Sc. Information Technology
- Cyber Security Studies and Research Laboratory (2015-2016, Meerut, India) Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security
- University of Ghana, Accra-Legon, 2008, B.Sc. Information and Communication Technology
Computer Science Senior Lecturer Feb. 14, 2011 till date
- Kumasi Technical University, Kumasi (Ghana)
- Lecturer/Researcher Teaching Database and Network Design and Management, Information Security and Server security, Open Source Operating System, Computer Literacy, MIS, Final year Students
- Project Adviser, Department Liaison adviser and Attachment Follow-up, Convocation Committee
- Council Member, Research and Community Service
Project Coordinator/ I.T Manager, Cocoa Organic Farmers Association August 2016 till date
- Source funding for the Association
- Coordinate and manage funding for the Association
- Organize training for farmers
- Carry out research to identify pressing needs for the farmers
- Managed All I.T Setup and Infrastructure
Graduate Research Fellow, University of Rochester, New York USA August 2015-May 2016
- Work in I.T Lab as a Junior Manager
- Participate in various projects
- Carry out routing Maintenance
- Graduate Research Assistantship
Support Analyst, Timeware Ghana Ltd, Accra, Ghana 2010-2014
- Trained users on how to configure and use Access Control, Time and Attendance Management and Timber Tracking systems.
- Provided on premise support as well as support over the phone to users requiring assistance on how to use system.
- Generated report on call volumes to aid in tweaking training manuals to address frequently reported issues.
- Implemented process improvement through the automation of data retrieval for clients.
Senior Application Support Analyst, Vodafone, Accra, Ghana 2009 - 2010
- Provided network support and resolved various WAN/LAN connectivity issues
- Coordinate with various teams for disaster planning and perform network backup and monitor recovery processes.
- Managed and documented network systems, operational procedures and monitored hardware inventory for network.
- N.Y Asabre, NK Gyamfi, AIDSS- -- -HR: An Automated Intelligent Decision Support: HR: An Automated Intelligent Decision Support System for the Performance of Employees the Performance of Employees, IJCSN International Journal of Computer Science and Network, Volume 2, Issue 4, August 2013 ISSN: 2277-5420
- G. Nyame, F.O. Boateng, NK. Gyamfi and N. Y. Asabere, “ICTs in Supply Chain: The Competitiveness in Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs),” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, Vol. 3, Issue-2, pp. 203-209, 2013.
- N.Y. Asabere, W.K. Torgby, and NK Gyamfi, “Towards a Perception of Computing Related Programmes Offered by Public Tertiary Institutions in Ghana”, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), Vol. 71, No. 11, pp. 46-51, 2013.
S. G. Nimako, NK. Gyamfi, A.M.M Wandaogou, “Customer Satisfaction with Internet Banking Service Quality in the Ghanaian Banking Industry,” International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research, Vol 1, Issue 1, Accepted 2013.
S. G. Nimako, NK. Gyamfi, A.M.M Wandaogou, “Effect of Internet Banking Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction: Evidence from Ghanaian Banking Industry,” TIJ's Research Journal of Science & IT Management, Accepted 2013.
S. G. Nimako, NK. Gyamfi. Critical ATM adoption Factors in Ghanaian Banking Industry: CFA approach, TIJ's Research Journal of Science & IT Management, ISSN: 2251-1571, 2013.”
NK, Gyamfi, Security Challenges in Implementing Semantic Web- Unifying Logic, IJCSN - International Journal of Computer Science and Network, Volume 3, Issue 6, December 2014 ISSN: 2277-5420, Impact Factor: 0.274
NK Gyamfi, M.A Mohammed, K. Nuamah-Gyambra, Dr. F. Katsriku, Dr. J-D Abdulah , Enhancing the Security Features of Automated Teller Machines (ATMs): A Ghanaian Perspective, International Journal of Applied Science and Technology, Vol. 6, No. 1; February 2016
NK Gyamfi, M.Nyamadi, P.Appiah, Dr. F. Katsriku, Dr. J-D Abdulah, A BRIEF SURVEY OF MOBILE FORENSICS ANALYSIS ON SOCIAL NETWORKING APPLICATION:International Journal of Computer Engineering & Technology (IJCET) Volume 7, Issue 4, July–Aug 2016, pp. 81–86, Article ID: IJCET_07_04_009
NK Gyamfi, M. Nyamadi, L.E Bensah, R. Aggrey, F.Katsriku & J-D. Abdulai, FREE AND OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE: EDUCATIONAL FRAMEWORK FOR GHANA: International Journal of Computer Science Engineering, and Information Technology Research (IJCSEITR) ISSN(P): 22496831; ISSN(E): 2249-7943 Vol. 6, Issue 5, Oct 2016, 21-28 © TJPRC Pvt. Ltd.
NK Gyamfi, L.E Bensah, M. Nyamadi, INSTRUMENT AND TECHNOLOGY FOR COMPUTER FORENSIC: RESEARCH IN GHANA: International Journal of Computer Networking, Wireless and Mobile Communications (IJCNWMC) ISSN(P): 2250-1568; ISSN(E): 2278-9448 Vol. 6, Issue 5, Oct 2016, 33-40 © TJPRC Pvt. Ltd.
NK Gyamfi, Dr. F. Katsriku, D-J Abdulai, A COMPREHENSIVE SURVEY OF BIG DATA TECHNOLOGY TOOLS, IRACST - International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology & Security (IJCSITS), ISSN: 2249-9555 Vol.6, No5, Sep-Oct 2016
NK Gyamfi, Ferdinand Katsriku, Anthony Aidoo; ISBN-13: 978-3-330-04303-9 ISBN10:3330043032; Anomaly Detection Framework for Big Data; https//:www.lap-publishing.com
David Otoo-Arthur, Edem Adjei, NK Gyamfi; Towards a Big Data Architectural Framework for Healthcare in Ghana; Communications on Applied Electronics (CAE) – ISSN : 2394-4714, 2394-4714 Foundation of Computer Science FCS, New York, USA, vol7; Issue 12
Silas Kwabla Gah, NK Gyamfi, Ferdinand Katsriku; Sentiment Analysis of Twitter Feeds using Machine Learning, Effect of Feature Hash Bit Size; Communications on Applied Electronics (CAE) – ISSN : 2394-4714; Foundation of Computer Science FCS, New York, USA, Volume 6– No.9, April 2017 ; – www.caeaccess.org
SK Gah, NK Gyamfi, F Katsriku; Sentiment Analysis of Twitter Feeds using Machine Learning, Effect of Feature Hash Bit Size; Communications; Volume 6, Pages 16-21
Foundation of Computer Science (FCS), NY, USA
NK Gyamfi, Prince Appiah, Kofi Adu-Manu Sarpong, Silas Kwabla Gah, Ferdinand Katsriku, Jamal-Deen Abdulai ; Big Data Analytics: A Preliminary Survey; Conference Proceedings: Dialogue on Sustainability and Environmental Management, Accra, Ghana February 15-16 2017
NK. Gyamfi, , P. Appiah, A. Aidoo, IAENG Member, Anomaly Detection Framework for Big Data from Ghana Perspective, Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science 2018 Vol I WCECS 2018, October 23-25, 2018, San Francisco, USA
NK Gyamfi, E Owusu Malware Analysis, Detection Techniques and Tool- 2018 IEEE 9th Annual Information …, 2018 - ieeexplore.ieee.org, Survey of Mobile
NK Gyamfi, JD Abdulai , Bank Fraud Detection Using Support Vector Machine- 2018 IEEE 9th Annual Information …, 2018 - ieeexplore.ieee.org