Francis Julius Gyebil
Tender heart and does not look down upon other people.
Capable and willing to work for long hours and under pressure
Ability to work with/without supervision.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Valuable team player in a competitive organization with excellence environment whiles contributing my quota immensely to the development of the institution/company
PhD (Mathematics) on going,
M.Phil ( Applied Mathematics)
M.Sc ( Industrial Mathematics)
Differential & Integral Calculus
MAG Conference At Hohoe Technical University, July, 2008.
International Workshop on Impact Evaluation of Population Health and Nutrition Programs, 24 July - 4 August 2017, University of Ghana
International Workshop on Statistics for Health and Social Science
Researchers for National Development, University of Ghana, January 8th - January 19th, 2018
- Francis Julius Gyebil, Francis Y. Anyan, Isaac Kwasi Adu , L. Brew, Marshall Wellington Blay & Mary Ann Yeboah: Application of Max-min Ant System in Modelling the Inspectional Tour of Main Sales Points of Ghacem In Ghana, Mathematical Theory and Modeling Vol 4 No 9(2014) 183-197 (http://iiste.org/Journals/index.php/MTM/article/view/15088/1521)
- Francis Yaw Anyan, Francis Julius Gyebil, Gabriel Inkoom, Mary Ann Yeboah (2013) ‘Examination of Factors that Influence the Choice of Senior High School by Junior High School Students in Ghana’ (A Case Study of Nungua Basic Schools), Journal of Education and Practise, Vol 4 no 28, 91-98 (http://www.iiste.org/Journals/index.php/JEP/issue/view/969)
- Francis Y. Anyan, Francis Julius Gyebil , Mary Ann Yeboah :Perceptions of Tertiary Students in Ghana about Effectiveness of Lecturers in Teaching. (A Case Study Of Kumasi Polytechnic): Research on Humanities and Social Sciences Vol.4, No.9, 2014,39-44 (http://iiste.org/Journals/index.php/RHSS/article/view/12468/12848)
- Isaac Kwasi Adu, Douglas Kwasi Boah, Francis Julius Gyebil: An Epidemiological Model of Malaria at Techiman Municipality, Ghana Mathematical Theory and Modeling Vol 4 No 10(2014) 27-37 (http://www.iiste.org/Journals/index.php/MTM/article/view/15607)
- Mary Ann Yeboah, Mary Opokua Ansong, Francis Appau-Yeboah, Francis Yaw Anyan, Francis Julius Gyebil, Henry Asante Antwi, Ethel Yiranbon: Instrumental Variables Approach to Estimating the Continuing Effect of HIV/AIDS Epidemic on Global Development. American International Journal of Contemporary Research Vol. Vol 5No4(2014).
- Mary Ann Yeboah , Mary Opokua Ansong, Henry Asante Antwi , Ethel Yiranbon, Francis Anyan, Francis Gyebil (2014)’Determinants of Workplace Stress among Healthcare Professionals in Ghana: An Empirical Analysis’, International Journal of Business and Social Science Vol. 5 No. 4 [Special Issue -March 2014], 141-151 (http://.ijbssnet.com/Journals/ index 2423)
- Douglas Kwasi Boah, Isaac Kwasi Adu,Francis Julius Gyebil (2015) Assignment Problem a Legal Firm in Kumasi,Ghana. International of Computing and Optimization Vol 2, 2015.no.1,1- 5.HIKARI Ltd, www.m-hikari.com (http://dx.doi.org /10.12988 /ijco.2015.41226)
- Eric Abayie Prempeh, Francis Anyan, Foster Owusu, Gyebil Francis Julius Mobile Phone Usage among Ghanaian Tertiary Students and Its Effects on Their Academic, Social and Economic Lives (A Case Study of Kumasi Polytechnic) Intentional Journal Of Engineering Research and Management (IJERM) ISSN:2349-2058,Vol-03,Issue-08,August 2016